How to make a transfer in the Paysend app:
- Register or log in to the app
- On the Transfers/Activity screen on the home page, push the Send button
- Select the country and the receiving currency (crediting currencies available depending on the corridor)
- Choose the receiving method
- Specify the recipient details
- Enter the amount to send (on the left) or the amount to receive (on the right)
- Select the payment method
- Check the details and press Confirm Transfer
Completed transfers can be tracked in the Transfers/Activity section and replicated easily.
Please note that customers registered in the EEA and UK can make transfers from cards and accounts issued within the EEA/UK.
Learn more about How to change the sending country.
*EEA = European Economic Area