- Click the Send button in the Transfers/Activity section.
- Select the country and the receiving currency (crediting currencies available depending on the corridor)
- Choose the receiving method (depends on the country)
- Enter recipient details
- Enter the amount to send (on the left) or the amount to receive (on the right)
- Select Manual bank transfer* as a payment method
- Check the transfer details and press Continue.
*The Manual bank transfer option:
- Available in some European countries
- Requires identification. You will be prompted to verify your identity when creating a transfer.
Make sure to transfer the exact amount and provide the correct details.
For example, if the receipt states to send EUR 100.02, you must send exactly EUR 100.02. All transfers with another amount will refund to your bank account.
When transferring funds from a bank account to the Paysend account, ensure to provide the correct reference code, otherwise we can't accept funds.
Inability to pay off-invoice within three working days will mean transfers to the Paysend account will be cancelled and refunded.
Once the funds are credited fully, we will send them to the recipient immediately.
Please note that transfer credit times are regulated directly by the recipient bank and can take from a few minutes up to 3 business days.