*The option to change the sending country is available to customers from the following countries: United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
To change the sending country, follow the instructions below:
- Select the country and receiving currency (crediting currencies available depending on the corridor)
- Choose the receiving method (depends on the sending and receiving country)
- Enter recipient details
- When entering the sending amount, select the sending country and click on the arrow next to the currency symbol under the sending amount.
- Select the country where your card or account is issued.
- Enter the amount to send (on the left) or the amount to receive (on the right)
- Choose the payment method
- Check the transfer details and Confirm
Users can rename and search for a previous transfer in the Transfers/Activity section to repeat.