How to send a transfer (Trustly) from a bank account:
- Click the Send button in the Transfers/Activity section
- Select the country and the receiving currency (crediting currencies available depending on the corridor)
- Choose the receiving method (depends on the sending and receiving country)
- Enter recipient details
- Enter the amount to send (on the left) or the amount to receive (on the right)
- Choose Easy bank transfer as a payment method
- Check transfer details and press Confirm
- Choose your bank from the list**
Once funds are transferred successfully to our Paysend account, we will send them to the recipient immediately.
Please note that transfer credit times are regulated directly by the recipient bank and may take from a few minutes up to 3 business days.
* Easy bank transfer option is available in the following countries:
Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden
*The list of banks shows which accounts are available to be debited.
If your bank is not listed, select from the available options.