To send a transfer from a bank account using SOFORT, you can follow the steps below:
- Click the Send button in the Transfers section
- Select the country and the receiving currency (crediting currencies available depending on the corridor)
- Choose the receiving method (depends on the sending and receiving country)
- Enter recipient details
- Enter the amount to send (on the left) or the amount to receive (on the right)
- Choose SOFORT as a payment method
- Check transfer details and press Confirm & Send
- Choose your bank from the list
- Confirm the withdrawal in your banking app or website
Once the transfer has been successfully processed, Paysend will automatically initiate the transfer of funds to the intended recipient.
Please be aware that transfer credit times are determined by the bank and can potentially take up to three business days.
*Transfers via SOFORT are available in the following countries:
Belgium, the Netherlands and Spain.