How to pay with Interac in Canada:
- Click the Send button in the Transfers/Activity section
- Select the country and the receiving currency (crediting currencies available depending on the corridor)
- Choose the receiving method (depends on the sending and receiving country)
- Enter the recipient's details
- Enter the amount to send (on the left) or the amount to receive (on the right)
- Select Interac E-transfer as a payment method
- Enter your email address, to which we will send an invitation to make the payment
- Check the transfer details and click Confirm & Pay.
- It may take 24 hours to send the payment link.
- Once you receive the email, select a banking institution from the list and confirm the transfer.
- Transfers may take up to 24 hours. You can track the transfer status on your account.
- Once the payment link is received, you will have up to 48 hours to pay for the transfer. It will decline automatically within 3-5 calendar days.
- You can also cancel the transfer manually by clicking on the link in the email.