You can easily send money from your UK bank account by following these steps:
- Click on the Send button in the Transfer section.
- Choose the country you want to send money to (crediting currencies available depending on the corridor)
- Select the desired receiving currency and the transfer method: to a card, bank account or digital wallet (available transfer options will vary depending on the sending/receiving country)
- Enter details and select Continue. You may need to fill in additional fields depending on the sending and receiving country (this is a requirement of the local legislation/local provider)
- Enter the amount you wish to send or the specific amount for the recipient to receive
- Check the transaction fee and the delivery time
- Press Continue
- Select Easy bank transfer as a funding option.
- Choose one of the banking institutions from the list.
- Check details and select Confirm.
- Transfers may take up to three business days to be completed depending on the bank provider. Once completed, we will automatically forward it to the recipient.
If your bank is not listed, you have a couple of options:
Option 1: Click on the My bank is not on the list button located at the bottom of the page. This will allow you to proceed with a regular bank transfer as a funding option.
Option 2: Go to the previous page and select Regular bank transfer as your funding option.
After selecting one of these options, you will need to:
- Check the transfer details to ensure they are correct.
- Select Confirm & Send to proceed with the transfer.
- Choose to receive the bank account details needed to make a payment via email.
*IMPORTANT: It is crucial to ensure that the amount you send matches the amount specified in our system. For example, if you are transferring 150.50 GBP, you must send the exact sum of 150.50 GBP to the Paysend account.
When transferring the funds, please remember to include the 10-digit Paysend transaction number as a reference. This will help us identify your transaction.
If, for any reason, the funds do not reach our corporate account within three business days, the transfer will be automatically cancelled on the fourth business day.