How to send money from your bank account (UK):
- Click on the Send money button in the Transfer section.
- Choose the country you want to send money to (crediting currencies available depending on the corridor)
- Select the desired receiving currency and the transfer method: to a card, bank account or digital wallet (available transfer options will vary depending on the sending/receiving country)
- Enter details and select Continue. You may need to fill in additional fields depending on the sending and receiving country (this is a requirement of the local legislation/local provider)
- Enter the amount you wish to send or the specific amount for the recipient to receive
- Check the transaction fee and the delivery time.
- Press Continue
- Select Easy bank transfer as a funding option.
- Choose one of the banking institutions from the list.
- Check details and select Confirm.
- Transfers may take up to three business days to be completed depending on the bank provider. Once completed, we will automatically forward it to the recipient.
If your bank is not on the list:
- Click on the My bank is not on the list button down the page or select Regular bank transfer as a funding option*.
- Check the transfer details and select Confirm.
- Choose to receive the bank account details needed to make a payment via email.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the amount you send should be as defined in our system.
When transferring 150.50 GBP, you should send the exact sum of 150.50 GBP to the Paysend account.
Please enter the 10-digit Paysend transaction number as a reference when you transfer the funds to us.
If the funds do not reach our corporate account within three business days, the transfer will be cancelled automatically on the 4th business day.