To verify your identity, you will need to submit an identity document. The following documents are supported:
- Current signed international passport (travel passport)
- EEA residence permit
- EEA National ID card
The document must be valid for at least 1 month and not be damaged.
For us to accept your document for verification, please make sure that:
- the document is fully within the frame including edges and corners;
- the photo is correctly exposed, there’s no glare, text and data must be clearly visible;
- there are no foreign objects in the frame (pin Etc) - do not cover parts of the document with your fingers or other objects;
- if the document is double-sided please send pictures of both sides;
- recommended file size - at least 500 Kb.
After you submit your document, it may take from several minutes to several hours to complete the verification. In case the verification was not successful or additional information was required, we will contact you at the email address specified in your Paysend profile. If your limit wasn’t increased within 24 hours please check your email.
*List of European Economic Area countries from which Paysend transfers are available:
The Czech Republic