Go to the "Limits"section in your Paysend profile then "Increase Limit" and follow the instructions.
To verify your identity, we will ask you to:
- Provide one of the following documents:
- EEA residence permit
- EEA National ID card
- EEA issued visa + non-EEA international passport
* EEA = European Economic Area
- Upload a photo of yourself that clearly shows your face. The photo must be taken in real time or within the last 24 hours.
For us to accept your document for verification, please make sure that:
- the document is fully within the frame including edges and corners;
- the photo is correctly exposed, there’s no glare, text and data must be clearly visible;
- there are no foreign objects in the frame (pin Etc) - do not cover parts of the document with your fingers or other objects;
- if the document is double-sided please send pictures of both sides;
- recommended file size - at least 500 Kb.
Identification usually takes up to 10 minutes to check your documents. In some cases we ask for additional documents - then the check may take several hours.
If the limit has not been increased within 24 hours, please check the email address you provided when registering. We also recommend checking your “Spam” folder.
*List of European Economic Area countries in which Paysend cards are available: