Go to the "Limits"section, then "Increase Limit" and follow the instructions.
To verify your identity, we will ask you to provide:
- UK signed passport;
- UK Full driving license (except for the provisional one);
- UK Residence permit;
- UK Visa page in your passport + a non-UK international passport.
The document must be valid for at least one month.
For us to accept your document for verification, please:
- Make sure that a document is fully included in the frame- with edges and corners;
- There is no glare or highlights - text and data must be clearly visible;
- There are no foreign objects in the frame (Pins Etc)- do not cover parts of the document with your fingers or other objects;
- If the document is double-sided - take a photo of both sides;
- Recommended file size - at least 500 Kb.
- Make sure that a watermark (camera logo, capture date) doesn't cover up any details or information on the document.
Identification usually takes up to 10 minutes to check your documents. In some cases we ask for additional documents - then the check can take from several hours.
If the limit has not been increased within 24 hours, please check the email address you provided when registering. We also recommend checking your “Spam” folder.