Limit levels in Canada:
- Basic - 1,000 CAD per month.
- Extended - 10, 000 CAD per month:
Available on the basis of a proof of identity;
Valid for the period of validity of the presented certification document.
- Individual - depends on the amount of income and is granted upon proving the source of income and completing a questionnaire.
To verify the source of your funds:
- Please provide a bank statement for the 3 preceding months showing:
- your income
- your Paysend transactions.
- Fill in the questionnaire
- Send the bank statement and the questionnaire to email@example.com
Please note that transfers from other people and cash deposits are not considered a verifiable source of income.