To receive cash via banks in Vietnam, the recipient will need to:
- Answer a call from a Vietcombank representative
The call will come after the transfer has been sent Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The representative will provide instructions on how to receive a transfer and the transaction code.
- Visit the bank branch with your ID card or passport
Cash pick up Monday to Friday, 8:00 am. to 2:00 pm.
- Present your ID card or passport and give the transaction code
If you choose to cash pick up via Vietcombank:
- The recipient does not need to answer a call from a Vietcombank representative.
- The recipient can visit the bank directly with their ID card and transaction code.
- The sender will receive a transaction code after completing the transfer. They will need to forward this to the recipient.