Paysend provides simple money transfers, with more than 95% of payments taking less than 2 minutes. There are several steps in the process which are displayed in the app, or website, when making a transfer. These steps are listed below, with the first two relating to the payment (funding) of the transaction and the second two detailing the payout to the recipient/beneficiary.
To view the status of your transfer, select the transfer you wish to review and click the ‘View status details’.
- Transfer Booked - indicates the request is recorded in the system.
- Payment Pending - awaiting your payment/funding still pending.
- Payment Received - transfer has been successfully funded and is ready to be sent.
- Payment Failed - there was an error with your payment / we haven't received funds.
- Payment Processing - outbound payment to the recipient is in progress.
- Payment Processed - payout request has been successful.
- Money Sent - funds are with the recipient’s bank pending confirmation of deposit to their account.
- Delivered - funds are confirmed by the recipient/beneficiary’s bank as deposited. (Please bear in mind it can take up to 2 business days for the recipient bank to credit the account)
- Delivery Failed / Canceled / Expired - the process has been interrupted. In this scenario, the money will be refunded to you. (Please note it can take 3 business days).