You can only use a card that is issued in the country you indicated when you registered with Paysend.
For example, if you are registered in the U.S. with a U.S. phone number, you can only send money from a U.S. card.
How to make a transaction:
- Click the ‘Send’ button in the Transfers/Activity section
- Select the recipient’s country and the receiving currency (in some countries several alternative currencies are available)
- Choose the receiving method (depends on the country)
- Enter the recipient’s details
- Enter the amount to send (on the left)
- Select how to pay
- Click Continue
- Check transfer details and press Confirm & Send
If your card supports 3D- Secure technology, you will be redirected to the 3D- Secure verification page of your bank - Visa Secure, Mastercard Identity Check, etc. There you must enter a password or a one-time code to verify and confirm the withdrawal of funds.
Attention: On the first transfer from a card using Paysend, you will need to verify your card. To do this, we will conduct a small transaction between $0.50 to $2.50. The verification amount will be adjusted to your card account within 3-5 business days. For more information about card verification consult the Card verification section.