If you changed your mobile phone number you used for signing up with Paysend, you will simply need to update the information in your Paysend profile by doing the following:
- Log in to your Paysend account via paysend.com or using the mobile application;
- Go to 'Profile' section by clicking on the corresponding menu option or press on your profile icon in the upper right corner (if you use the application);
- Select 'Personal info' and click on the pen icon to change your data;
- Enter your new mobile number* in the opened field and confirm it with an SMS code.
Your mobile number can be changed if the following conditions are met:
- your new mobile number is registered in the same country as your old one.
- your new number is not registered at Paysend.
According to the rules of our service the user can only have one account. If you have already registered an account with your new number, please, contact us via live chat or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org