To keep your bank card transactions secure, please do not tell anyone:
- Full details of your card: number, owner's name, expiration date, and verification code (CVV/CVC);
- The card number that the recipient of the money transfer gave you.
When contacting Paysend support you can tell us the following:
- The phone number you used when you sent the transfer/payment;
- Transaction number;
- The last 4 digits of the card number from which the transfer/payment was made;
- Your date of birth.
To use the Paysend App safely, we recommend to not share:
- Your phone with the Paysend App opened
- Your password with other individuals to use the app
- Your one time SMS code received from Paysend
- Your SIM card
If you have any questions or suspect that third parties have gained access to your account, please contact us at email@example.com.