If you don't receive an SMS with a code to register or sign in to your account, please make sure that:
- Your mobile network is working,
- Your mobile network is stable,
- You don't have certain types of SMS blocking enabled.
We also recommend contacting your mobile carrier to find out why you did not receive the SMS.
If you receive the SMS with a delay and the code you entered is no longer valid, please wait 15-20 minutes, then request the code in the SMS again.
If you are traveling abroad and do not receive the SMS with the code, ask your mobile carrier to make sure you can receive the SMS from abroad.
You need an SMS with a code for:
- Your account registration,
- Each time you sign in to your account at paysend.com,
- The first time you sign in to the Paysend application.