You can only use a card that is issued in the country you indicated when you registered with Paysend.
For example, if you are registered in the U.S. with a U.S. phone number, you can only send money from a U.S. card.
How to make a transaction:
- Click the ‘Send’ button in the Transfers/Activity section;
- Select the recipient’s country and the receiving currency (in some countries several alternative crediting currencies are available);
- Choose the receiving method (depends on the country);
- Enter the recipient’s details;
- Enter the amount to send (on the left) or the amount to receive (on the right)
- Click Add Card and specify the card details;
- Click Continue;
- Check transfer details and press Confirm & Send.
If your card supports 3D- Secure technology, you will be redirected to the 3D- Secure verification page of your bank - Visa Secure, Mastercard Identity Check, etc. There you must enter a password or a one-time code to verify and confirm the withdrawal of funds.
On the first transfer from a bank card using Paysend, you will need to verify your card. To do this, we will charge 0.50 to $2.50 - the amount of funds for verification will need to be specified in the proposed field.
The verification amount will be returned to your card account within 3-5 business days. More information about card verification you'll find in the Card verification section.